Cotton with polyester fabric
Polyester cotton is a mixture of polyester and cotton that is not as comfortable as cotton. Wearing and not as good as cotton sweat. Polyester is a large variety of high-yield synthetic fibers. Polyester has several trade names, and polyester is the trade name of our country. The chemical name is polyethylene terephthalate, which is usually a chemical polymerization, so the scientific name is often poly. Polyester is also called polyester. Structure and performance: The structure is determined by the spinning hole. The conventional polyester has a circular cross section and no intermediate cavity. By changing the cross-sectional shape of the fiber, a shaped fiber can be produced. Improve brightness and cohesion. The fiber macromolecule has a high degree of crystallinity and a high degree of orientation, so the fiber has a high strength (20 times that of viscose fiber) and has good abrasion resistance. It has good elasticity and is not easy to wrinkle. It has good conformality, good light resistance and heat resistance. It is quick-drying and non-iron after washing, and has good washing and wearability. Polyester is a chemical fiber fabric that does not easily wick away perspiration. It feels like a squeaky touch, it is easy to get static electricity, and it looks bright with oblique.
Polyester-cotton blended fabric is a variety developed in China in the early 1960s. The fiber has the characteristics of crispness, smoothness, quick drying and durability, and is well received by consumers. Jubaiyi Clothing pointed out that the blended varieties have been developed from the original ratio of 65% polyester to 35% cotton to 65:35, 55:45, 50:50, 20:80 and other different proportions of blended fabrics. It is to meet the needs of different levels of consumers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- Tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- There are three main types of water suits
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- About sportswear 's quality
- How to find a garment factory to order sportswe...
- The garment factory tells you what is embroidery
- How to choose an environmentally friendly T-shirt
- What is a POLO shirt
- How to make the sample
- Where do you buy sportswear from the University...
- Where do you find professional basketball unifo...
- Can we make own logo on the jerseys ?
- A website that professional in sportswear