How to wash the "flower"
The so-called "flower" means that some parts of the color become lighter after washing. Mostly due to excessive force during washing, uneven operation, uneven brushing, and high water temperature. A slight "flower" can be flattened on a clean, flat platen, brushed twice with a little force, then add a small amount of powder in a hot light soap solution (add half a tablespoon per 5 liters of solution), then put the clothes in the soap The liquid can be quickly smashed up and down several times, and the more serious "flowers" have to be re-dyed.
When washing cotton velvet garments, first wash the clothes with a washing machine for cold immersion and pre-washing, and then scrub the heavily soiled parts with soap. The brushing part should be light enough to prevent partial discoloration and corduroy stripping. After the clothes are brushed, they can be washed with washing powder at room temperature for 15 minutes, and finally rinsed with warm water and cold water, dehydrated and dried.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- Tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- There are three main types of water suits
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- Washed cotton and linen fabric
- Clothing wash and dry cleaning options
- What are the points of attention for custom-mad...
- Tell everyone that T-shirts are made available
- Sportswear factory - hoodies custom, how to mak...
- Custom Sweater price
- Custom Sweater workmanship
- The design of electrostatic overalls must also ...
- Cotton with polyester fabric
- About sportswear 's quality