polyester with spandex fabric
An elastic fiber composed of a linear macromolecule composed of a link unit of 85% urethane (or ether). Poor hygroscopicity, high elongation, high elasticity is the biggest feature of spandex, commonly used as tights, fitness clothing and socks.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- Tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- There are three main types of water suits
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- Story of rash guard
- Sports tights benefits analysis
- Heat transfer with reflective products