1. What kinds of fiber materials can be divided into?
Natural fiber, chemical fiber
2. What items are attributed to natural fibers?
Cotton, wool, silk, hemp.
3. What are the six major fibers in the composition?
Polyester, nylon, acrylic, vinylon, polypropylene, and polyvinyl chloride.
4. What are the characteristics of knitted fabrics?
1) extensibility; 2) moisture absorption and gas permeability; 3) heat retention; 4) elasticity; 5) dispersibility; 6) curling property.
5. What are the five types of textiles?
Cotton, linen, wool, silk, chemical fiber.
6. What is a polyester-cotton blend, what are the characteristics?
The polyester-cotton blend is made of polyester as the primary ingredient, and is made of 65%-67% polyester and 33%-35% cotton blended yarn. The polyester-cotton cloth is commonly called cotton.
Features: not only highlights the personality of polyester but also the interests of cotton fabrics. It has good elasticity and wear resistance in dry and wet conditions, stable scale, small shrinkage, and is erect, not wrinkled, easy to wash, and quick-drying. Features, can not be soaked with high temperature ironing and boiling water.
7. What is a jersey?
A jersey fabric is a one-sided arrangement in which a yarn is formed in a sequence along a course of stitches.
8. What is a ribbed knitwear? What are the characteristics?
A rib knitted fabric is a knitted fabric in which a yarn is sequentially slanted on the front side and the front side.
The rib knit fabric has the disengagement, curling and extensibility of the plain weave, and together has a large elasticity.
9. What is cotton woven fabric? What kinds of?
The cotton woven fabric is a textile composed of cotton as a material and woven by warp and weft.
It is divided into four categories: white cloth, color cloth, flower cloth and yarn-dyed cloth.
10. What is polyester?
Polyester is the commercial name for polyester fiber, and it is also called “cool” on the market. It first aggregates from petroleum and coking by-products to form a poly(ethylene terephthalate) resin, which is then melt spun into polyester.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- Tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- There are three main types of water suits
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- Sportswear factory - hoodies custom, how to mak...
- Custom Sweater price
- Custom Sweater workmanship
- The design of electrostatic overalls must also ...
- Cotton with polyester fabric
- About sportswear 's quality
- How to find a garment factory to order sportswe...
- The garment factory tells you what is embroidery
- How to choose an environmentally friendly T-shirt
- What is a POLO shirt