Many customers often call to ask how to design anti-static control for the production workshop, and hope to get the guidance of anti-static experts.
After our technicians answered them, I found that among all their problems, it seems that they rarely know the human anti-static products in advance. Have to remind these enterprises, the human body static electricity is the biggest source of static electricity, do not only care about the anti-static design of the production workshop, anti-static overalls are also essential. Because humans began to study static electricity and began to prevent static electricity, the most important part is human anti-static products, such as electrostatic overalls, anti-static shoes, etc. First of all, from the human body to prevent static electricity, that is the real precaution!
All in all, anti-static is not a one-off event. To do long-term planning, the human body static work clothes can protect against static electricity and ensure product safety. However, the production enterprises must also have the insight to discover the market, and the knife will not wear the rusty day. The self-breakthrough of anti-static companies is also a top priority!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- Tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- There are three main types of water suits
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- Cotton with polyester fabric
- About sportswear 's quality
- How to find a garment factory to order sportswe...
- The garment factory tells you what is embroidery
- How to choose an environmentally friendly T-shirt
- What is a POLO shirt
- How to make the sample
- Where do you buy sportswear from the University...
- Where do you find professional basketball unifo...
- Can we make own logo on the jerseys ?