1. When engaged in swimming, diving, water polo, water skiing, surfing, snorkeling, etc., mainly wear tight swimwear, also known as swimwear. Men wear triangle shorts and women wear jumpsuits or bikinis. The basic requirement for swimwear is that athletes do not raise their pockets when they are underwater, and reduce the resistance in water. Therefore, it is advisable to use elastic fabrics such as elastic, nylon, acrylic, etc., which have high density, good flexibility and smooth surface, and Wear a plastic, rubber-tight hooded swim cap. In addition to wearing swimwear, the snorkeling swimmers are usually equipped with masks, diving glasses, breathing tubes, and ankles.
2. When engaged in rowing sports, mainly wear shorts and vests to facilitate the paddle. A woolen sleeved knit top is used in winter.
3, motorboats move fast, athletes in addition to wearing general knit sportswear, often with a good permeability of porous rubber clothing, rubber raincoats and airbag life jackets. The color of the clothes should be red and yellow in contrast to the sea water, which is easy to find when there is an accident in the game. The lightweight rowing boat is anti-overturned, and athletes also need to wear a water-absorbing wool vest. After absorbing water, the weight is about 3kg.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- Tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- Sportswear concept and needs
- What's the transfer technology
- How to place an sportswear order to Elf
- Digital direct injection printing
- Ice hockey is a combination of the versatile sk...
- The history of American football