People want to get enough exercise in all parts of the body. However, when obese people exercise, they often suffer from the shaking of the belly, the friction between the thighs, and the bouncing of the chest. Researchers at the University of Colorado's Center for Health Sciences have found that these conditions can cause obese people to change their gait and become more susceptible to injury or joint disease.
The researchers compared the biomechanical status of 20 adults on foot and found that when the obese person landed on both feet, the width between the legs was greater than that of normal weight. The wide step is used to maintain balance while standing to support the wider abdomen and back while reducing friction between the thighs. But this stride shifts the force of exercise to the inside of the knee, making people more susceptible to arthritis.
Fitness coach Brian said wearing tight, elastic clothes can reduce the need for the belly, thighs and buttocks to tremble. Wear tights that minimize muscle bounce during exercise. In addition, the choice of water sports can also reduce unnecessary bouncing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Tights can cause illness
- Women wearing tights have become a fashion
- It is best not to wear tights during menstruation
- Wrestling suit features
- There are three main types of water suits
- Weightlifting factor requirements
- Mountaineering clothes are also called jackets
- Fencing is a long-established traditional sport...
- Gymnastics clothing materials generally have tw...
- Sportswear concept and needs
- What's the transfer technology
- How to place an sportswear order to Elf