Between 1920 and 1930, tights gradually became the style of swimwear, when women's all-inclusive swimwear was used today.
In the following hours, tights began to be applied to dancers, such as the dancers of Broadway. Wearing a tights is usually a tights.
In the 1950s, traditional style tights were still mainly worn by circus performers, but they were also used as sportswear, mainly in schools and fitness facilities. The tights at that time were generally black and the texture was very thick. Between 1950 and 1970, the style of the tights did not change much. Until the 1970s, colorful tights appeared, most commonly in ballet and sports practice.
By the end of the 1970s, tights had been widely used in sportswear and everyday wear, such as disco dancing and aerobics. The materials for these tights are a wide variety of nylon and spandex materials, as well as more traditional cotton. Some celebrity workout videos have also contributed to the popularity of tights such as Jane Fonda. During this time, Danskin Dance Apparel, which produces a wide variety of dance wear and fashion, began to flourish. In the late 1980s, the tights in the sport were similar to Gini, just with more belts and shoulder straps. By the early 1990s, tights in sportswear almost replaced bras and shorts.
- China's Sportswear Industry Is Currently Runnin...
- The Ancients Wore More Everyday Clothes In Sports
- The Four Elements Of The Basic Function Of Spor...
- Sportswear Purchase Guide
- Baseball Uniforms Are Derivatives Of Baseball C...
- Basketball Uniforms Refer To Sportswear Designe...
- The Name Of The Tights Was Originally Born In 1886
- Tights Construction
- Wearing Tights
- Tights Have Been Integrated Into Every Aspect O...
- Today I Got A hockey tops Sample Order
- A Inquiry Of Basketball Shorts From Japanese Cu...
- The Meaning Of Sportswear Mini Sample
- Place An American Football Order Process
- Ice Hockey Advantage
- A Good News Of Elf Sportswear